- Master Series Unit
- Two transducers
- Two lengths of 10 m cable
- 12v and 24V power leads ( they are different )
- Transponder bonding material
Ultraguards Advanced Ultrasonic antifouling solutions can be customised to suit your vessel’s requirements.
UltraGuards Digital Control circuitry and the choice of 4 types of transducers to ensure your vessel receives the antifouling profile it requires.
The Master Series units have exactly the same signal generation, control and amplifier circuits onboard as the full UG commercial series. The Master Series has the same powerful acoustic output and creates the same antifouling effect that major shipping companies all over the world already enjoy from Ultraguard.
The only difference electronically is that we were able to leave out the power supply that converts AC power to DC and replace it with a PCB designed and built by our team which manages the incoming DC power, smooths it out and adds a safety device between the system and the supply from the vessel’s batteries.
Packaged into a custom designed and robust aluminium enclosure, the Master Series is the perfect solution for tackling marine growth on small commercial and leisure craft!
- Control Unit Dimensions: L = 260mm x H = 200 (including brackets) x D = 52mm
- Control Unit Weight: 1.6.kg
- Control Unit Current Draw (Two Transducers Attached): @12v DC – Inrush
- Continuous = 1.1 Amps
- @24v DC – Inrush = 6 Amps Continuous = 0.55 Amps
- Power Consumption (Two transducers operating): 13.2 Watts Continuous
- Transducer Power: 120w
- Frequency Range: 18kHz – 42kHz
- Control System: Fully digital microprocessor controlled signal generator and amplifier circuits